When the VMware Identity Manager virtual appliance is configured with a load balancer, you must establish trust between the load balancer and VMware Identity Manager. In addition to copying the VMware Identity Manager root certificate to the load balancer, you must copy the load balancer root certificate to VMware Identity Manager.
- Obtain the load balancer root certificate.
- In the VMware Identity Manager administration console, select the Appliance Settings tab and select VA Configuration.
- Click Manage Configuration.
- Log in with the admin user password.
- In the Install Certificate page, select the Terminate SSL on a Load Balancer tab.
- Paste the text of the load balancer certificate into the Root CA Certificate field.
- Click Save.