VMware Identity Manager uses the VMware Identity Manager Integration Broker component and the Citrix SDK to handle single sign-on between VMware Identity Manager, Citrix server farms, and Citrix-published resources.
About this task
You download Integration Broker from My VMware.
Install Citrix PowerShell remoting. See Enabling Citrix PowerShell Remoting on Citrix Server Farm and the Citrix documentation for more information.
- Log in as a Windows administrator.
- Open the IB.msi file to run the Integration Broker installation.
- Type the Web location where you want to install the Integration Broker.
- (Optional) If you created a separate pool for the Integration Broker, select your application pool.
Do not change the Virtual Directory name.
- Click Next to finish installing Integration Broker.