You can permanently remove a ThinApp package from VMware Identity Manager.
About this task
When you delete a ThinApp package from VMware Identity Manager, you permanently remove it. You can no longer entitle users to the ThinApp package unless you add it back to VMware Identity Manager.
- Delete the ThinApp package subfolder from the network file share that is the ThinApp package repository connected to VMware Identity Manager.
- Delete the application from VMware Identity Manager.
- Log in to the administration console.
- Click the Catalog tab.
- Click .
- Search for the ThinApp package to delete.
- Click the ThinApp package name to display its resource page.
- Click Delete, read the message, and if you agree, click Yes.
The ThinApp package does not exist in your VMware Identity Manager catalog.