You must enable Citrix PowerShell remoting on the Citrix servers that you are integrating with VMware Identity Manager. Citrix PowerShell remoting enables connections between Integration Broker and the Citrix server farm.
- Install an SSL server certificate on the Citrix servers that you are integrating with VMware Identity Manager.
For information about how to install an SSL server certificate, see the Microsoft documentation.
- Click Properties and verify that Server Authentication is enabled for the certificate.
- Enable Citrix PowerShell Remoting.
- Open .
- Type the set-executionpolicy remotesigned command.
- Type the Import-Module command.
Import-Module C:\Program Files\Citrix\PowerShell Modules\Citrix.XenApp.Commands.Remoting\Enable-XAPSRemoting.ps1
If the Citrix PowerShell modules are not installed in the default location, replace the default path with the path that is used in your environment.
- Type the Enable-XAPSRemoting command.