To upgrade the VMware Identity Manager Connector component of the Enterprise Systems Connector, you download the installer from the new version of the AirWatch console and run the installer.
About this task
After upgrade, you do not need to generate a new activation code or activate the VMware Identity Manager Connector again. Your existing configuration applies to the upgraded connector.
- Log in to the new version of the AirWatch console.
- Navigate to .
- In the General tab, click Download VMware Enterprise Systems Connector Installer.
The Download VMware Enterprise Systems Connector Installer page displays.
- Create a password for the certificate and click Download.
You need this password when you install the ACC component.
- Save the installer file on the same Windows server on which the earlier version of the connector is installed.
- Run the installer and follow the prompts to complete the upgrade.