You must perform several tasks to configure and install the Enterprise Systems Connector in your internal network.
- Determine Which Components to Install - Determine whether to install only the ACC component or both ACC and the VMware Identity Manager Connector.
- (On-Premises Customers Only) Install Secure Channel Certificate on AWCM - On-premises customers must install a Secure Channel Certificate to establish security between the AWCM and the following components: AirWatch Console, Device Services, API, and the Self-Service Portal.
- Establish Communications with AWCM - SaaS and on-premises customers should establish communications with AWCM. Performing this action allows you to configure an AirWatch instance to use a particular AWCM server.
- Obtaining the VMware Enterprise Systems Connector Installer - You can download the Enterprise Systems Connector installer from the Cloud Connector page in the AirWatch console as described in Enable Enterprise Systems Connector from the AirWatch Console. The installer is also available as part of the Workspace ONE Getting Started wizard.
- Enable Enterprise Systems Connector from the AirWatch Console - Before you install Enterprise Systems Connector, you must first enable it, generate certificates, and select the enterprise services and AirWatch services to be integrated. After completing this step, you can install Enterprise Systems Connector.
- Run the Enterprise Systems Connector Installer - Run the Enterprise Systems Connector installer on your configured server that meets all the prerequisites.
- Verify a Successful Enterprise Systems Connector Installation - After you install Enterprise Systems Connector, you can verify a successful installation from within the AirWatch Console.