Install Integration Broker on the Windows server that you configured.
Prepare the Windows server. See Prepare Windows Server for Integration Broker Installation.
Download Integration Broker from the VMware Identity Manager product page on My VMware.
- Log in as a Windows administrator.
- Click the setup.exe file to run the Integration Broker installer.
- Accept the end user license agreement.
- Select the Web location where you want to install the Integration Broker.
- (Optional) If you created a separate application pool for the Integration Broker, select the application pool.
Do not change the Virtual Directory name.
- Click Next to finish installing Integration Broker.
What to do next
Configure IIS Manager Settings.