You can see which Horizon desktop and application pools users and groups are entitled to.
- To see the latest updates, manually sync resources and entitlements from the Horizon Connection Server instances to VMware Identity Manager by clicking Sync on the Virtual Apps Configuration page.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager console.
- View user and group entitlements to Horizon desktop and application pools.
Option Action List users and groups entitled to a specific Horizon desktop or application pool.
- Click the tab.
- Click Horizon View Applications. or
- Click the icon for the View pool for which you want to list entitlements.
List of Horizon desktop and application pool entitlements for a specific user or group.
- Click the Users & Groups tab.
- Click the Users tab or the Groups tab.
- Click the name of an individual user or group.
- Click the Apps tab.
Horizon desktop and application pools to which the user or group is entitled are listed.