Enable your proxy to handle only Internet traffic. To ensure that the proxy is set up correctly, set the parameter for internal traffic to no-proxy within the domain.
- From the vSphere Client, log in as the root user to the VMware Identity Manager virtual appliance.
- Enter YaST on the command line to run the YaST utility.
- Select Network Services in the left pane, then select Proxy.
- Enter the proxy server URLs in the HTTP Proxy URL and HTTPS Proxy URL fields.
- Select Finish and exit the YaST utility.
- Restart the Tomcat server on the VMware Identity Manager virtual appliance to use the new proxy settings.
service horizon-workspace restart
The cloud application catalog and other Web services are now available in VMware Identity Manager.