You have your VMware Identity Manager tenant address. For example, mycompany.vmwareidentity.com. When you receive your confirmation, go to your tenant URL and sign in to the VMware Identity Manager console using the local admin credentials you received.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager console.
- Click Accept to accept the Terms and Conditions agreement.
- Click the Identity & Access Management tab.
- Click Setup.
- On the Connectors page, click Add Connector.
- Enter a name for the connector.
- Click Generate Activation Code.
The activation code displays on the page.
- Copy the activation code and save it.
You need the activation code later when you deploy the connector.
You can now install the connector virtual appliance.