You can delete a VMware Identity Manager Connector instance from the VMware Identity Manager service. A connector instance cannot be deleted if a directory is associated with it.
About this task
You may choose to delete a connector instance when you want to use the same host name for a new connector instance, for example.
- Log in to the VMware Identity Manager administration console.
- Select the Identity & Access Management tab, then click Setup.
- If a directory is associated with the connector you want to delete, delete the directory first.
- Click on the directory name in the Associated Directory column.
- Click Delete Directory.
- In the Delete icon next to the connector instance you want to delete and click Confirm.
page, click the
The connector instance is deleted from the VMware Identity Manager service.
- (Optional) Delete the connector virtual appliance.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client.
- Navigate to the connector virtual appliance.
- Right-click and select .
- Right-click and select Delete from Disk.