What's New in This Release
Hub Notifications Support with Workspace ONE UEM Authentication Mode
You can now use engaging notifications capability within the Intelligent Hub app with UEM authentication mode. This means you do not have to configure and implement VMware Identity Manager for your users to get out-of-box new app notifications for UEM apps and to get custom notifications that you can generate using our notifications builder wizard. You can learn more about Notifications in the Configure and Manage VMware Workspace ONE Hub Services for Intelligent Hub publication, Using the Hub Notifications Service.
- Switching the authentication mode from UEM to VMware Identity Manager after enabling the notifications functionality will result in your employees losing older notifications that they received when the authentication mode was set to UEM.
- Intelligent Hub iOS 19.07 or later and Intelligent Hub Android 19.08 or later is required for push notifications to work correctly.
Notification Builder Enhancements
The Notifications Builder that was released last month now includes some new features to make it even easier for you to create custom notifications for your employees to keep them updated about system maintenance down times, corporate communications like all-hands, security training, and more.
- You can now view the details of the notification you created for your users from the Notifications page Status list.
- When you configure the URL to display an image in a notification, the image appears in the notification Preview.
- When Hub Services is configured for a VMware Identity Manager tenant, only the Target Audience Types that can be used are in the menu.
Web Browser Supported
- Mozilla Firefox, latest version
- Google Chrome 42.0 or later
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari 6.2.8 or later
- Microsoft Edge, latest version
VMware Product Interoperability Matrix provides details about the compatibility of current and previous versions of VMware products and components, such as Horizon 7.
Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub App and Hub Services documentation is in the Workspace ONE Documentation center.
VMware Identity Manager documentation for the Cloud service is in the VMware Identity Manager Documentation center.