Key pairs are SSH credentials that are injected into an instance when it starts. You can create or import key pairs.
About this task
You must provide at least one key pair for each project.
- Log in to the VMware Integrated OpenStack dashboard.
- Select the project from the drop-down menu in the title bar.
- Select .
- Click the Key Pairs tab, which lists the key pairs available for the current project.
- Click Create Key Pair.
- Enter a name for the new key pair, and click Create Key Pair.
- Download the new key pair at the prompt.
- On the main Key Pairs tab, confirm that the new key pair is listed.