You can add OpenStack SSL certificates in the VMware Integrated OpenStack manager.
About this task
You can only import existing CA signed certificates, created from CSRs generated by VMware Integrated OpenStack. You can also create new CSRs to create new CA signed certificates. Using wildcard certificates is not supported.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select , and click the VMware Integrated OpenStack icon.
- Click the Manage tab and click the Settings tab.
- Click OpenStack SSL Certificate.
- Generate a new certificate signing request to create new CA signed certificate.
- Provide the Organizational Unit, Organizational Name, Locality Name, State Name, and Country Code information as appropriate to your organization.
- Click Generate.
- Use the generated certificate signing request to create a certificate that is signed by your CA.
- Import the CA signed certificate.
- Click Import.
- Browse to and select the CA signed certificate file.
- Click OK.
The imported certificate is applied.