After an XaaS blueprint is designed, you must publish it to the catalog to make it available to service catalog users. All catalog items must be associated with a service so that you can entitle users and groups to access the services. .
Verify that you have tenant administrator user privileges to access the plug-in.
- Log in to the vRealize Automation tenant as a tenant administrator.
- Select .
- Click the New icon.
- Enter a name and description.
These values appear in the service catalog for the catalog users. For example, if it does not exist already, you can create the OpenStack Services category.
- (Optional) To associate the OpenStack icon with the new service, click Browse and select the OpenStack icon.
- Click Finish.
- Select OpenStack Services and click Manage Catalog Items from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Add icon and select the desired blueprints.
- Add the selected blueprints to the current service and click OK.
- Select OpenStack Services and click Activate from the drop-down menu.
- (Optional) Select and to update the added services with the OpenStack icon.
What to do next
You can now configure entitlements for users and groups to use the new OpenStack services. See the vRealize Automation product documentation.