After you deploy the VMware Integrated OpenStack OVA as a plug-in, you must register the plug-in before you can access it in vSphere Web Client.
About this task
Until you complete this registration, the VMware Integrated OpenStack Manager icon will not appear in the Inventories tab in the vSphere Web Client.
- Navigate to https://[VMware Integrated OpenStack Manager Service IP Address]:8443/VIO.
- Log in with the administrator credentials for the vCenter Server dedicated to the VMware Integrated OpenStack deployment.
- Under Status, locate the red status indicator showing that the management server is not correctly connected to the vCenter Server.
- Click Fix.
- In the Certificate dialog box, verify the certificate and click OK.
- Log out from the registration interface.
- Log in to the vSphere Web Client and select .
The VMware Integrated OpenStack Manager icon should now be visible on the Inventories tab in the vSphere Web Client.
What to do next
Use the Integrated OpenStack Manager to deploy OpenStack services in your vSphere environment. See Deploy a New OpenStack Instance by Using the Integrated OpenStack Manager.