VMware Integrated OpenStack works together with various software products to provide functionality.
VMware Integrated OpenStack 4.1 requires the following products:
- vSphere 5.5 to 6.5 Update 2, including:
- vCenter Server 5.5 to 6.5 Update 2
- ESXi 5.5 to 6.5 Update 2
VMware Integrated OpenStack 4.1 does not support vSphere 6.7 or later.
- (NSX-T Data Center deployments only) NSX-T Data Center 1.1 to 2.3.1
- (NSX Data Center for vSphere deployments only) NSX Data Center for vSphere 6.2.6 to 6.4.4
You can optimize performance by using a separate vCenter Server instance dedicated to VMware Integrated OpenStack.
VMware Integrated OpenStack 4.1 is also compatible with the following products:
- vSAN 5.5 and 6.2 to 6.6.1 Update 2
- vRealize Automation 7.2.0 to 7.4.0
- vRealize Business for Cloud 7.2.0 to 7.4.0
- vRealize Log Insight 4.3.0 to 4.6.0 with VMware OpenStack Content Pack 1.2
- vRealize Operations Manager 6.5 to 6.7 with vRealize Operations Management Pack for VMware Integrated OpenStack 2.0 or 5.0
For the most current information about supported versions, see the VMware Product Interoperability Matrices.