You can increase the number of datastores available to the image service in your VMware Integrated OpenStack deployment.
Adding a datastore causes the image service to restart and might temporarily interrupt OpenStack services.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Click OpenStack Deployments and open the Manage tab.
- Open the Glance Storage tab and click the Add (plus sign) icon at the top left of the pane.
- Select one or more datastores to add and click Next.
- Review the proposed configuration and click Finish.
The storage capacity for the image service increases accordingly with the size of the additional datastore.