You can increase the number of datastores available to the Image Service node in your VMware Integrated OpenStack deployment.
Adding a datastore to the Image Service node causes the Glance service to restart, which might cause a temporary disruption to the OpenStack services in general.
Verify that you have datastores available. See the vSphere Web Client documentation.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- Click the Glance Storage tab.
This tab displays the datastores that are currently available, their status, and other details.
- Click the green plus-sign icon (+) at the top of the panel.
- On the Add Glance datastore page, select one or more datastores to add to the cluster, and click Next.
- Review the proposed configuration, and click Finish.
The storage capacity for the Image Service node increases accordingly with the size of the additional datastore.