You can increase the number of datastores available to the image service in your VMware Integrated OpenStack deployment.
Adding a datastore causes the image service to restart and might temporarily interrupt OpenStack services.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- Open the Manage tab and click the Glance Storage tab.
- Click the Add (plus sign) icon at the top left of the pane.
- Select one or more datastores to add and click Next.
- Review the proposed configuration and click Finish.
The storage capacity for the image service increases accordingly with the size of the additional datastore.