You can add digital certificates to your deployment in the VMware Integrated OpenStack vApp.
The certificates that you add must be signed by a CA and created from CSRs generated by VMware Integrated OpenStack. You can create new CSRs to create new CA-signed certificates. Using wildcard certificates is not supported.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- Click the Manage tab and click the Settings tab.
- Select OpenStack SSL Certificate.
- If you require a new CA-signed certificate, enter the information for the certificate signing request and click Generate.
- Click Import and select your CA-signed certificate file.
The certificate is added to your deployment.