You can add digital certificates to your deployment in the VMware Integrated OpenStack vApp.
The certificates that you add must be signed by a certificate authority (CA) and created from a certificate signing request (CSR) generated by VMware Integrated OpenStack. Using wildcard certificates is not supported.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Click OpenStack Deployments and open the Manage tab.
- On the Settings tab, select OpenStack SSL Certificate.
- If you require a new CA-signed certificate, enter the information for the CSR and click Generate.
- After you have obtained the certificate from the CA, click Import and select the certificate file.
The certificate is added to your deployment.