You can increase the number of datastores available to a compute node in your VMware Integrated OpenStack deployment.
Adding a datastore causes the compute service to restart and might temporarily interrupt OpenStack services.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- Open the Manage tab and click the Nova Storage tab.
- Click the Add (plus sign) icon at the top left of the pane.
- Select the cluster to which you want to add a datastore and click Next.
- Select one or more datastores to add to the cluster and click Next.
- Review the proposed configuration and click Finish.
The storage capacity for the selected compute node increases accordingly with the size of the additional datastore.