You can increase the number of datastores available to a compute node in your VMware Integrated OpenStack deployment.
Adding a datastore causes the compute service to restart and might temporarily interrupt OpenStack services.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Click OpenStack Deployments and open the Manage tab.
- Open the Nova Storage tab and click the Add (plus sign) icon at the top left of the pane.
- Select the cluster to which you want to add a datastore and click Next.
- Select one or more datastores to add to the cluster and click Next.
- Review the proposed configuration and click Finish.
The storage capacity for the selected compute node increases accordingly with the size of the additional datastore.