After you upgrade VMware Integrated OpenStack, you can delete the deployment from the previous version.
After you delete the deployment, you cannot revert to the previous version. Do not delete the deployment until all validation tasks have been completed and you are certain that you will not need to revert to the previous version.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- Click the Manage tab and click the Upgrades tab.
- In the table displayed, verify that the status of the new deployment is
Runningand the status of the old deployment is
- Right-click the old deployment and select Delete.
- At the prompt, confirm the deletion.
The deployment no longer appears on the Upgrades tab or in the OpenStack Deployments list.