After you upgrade VMware Integrated OpenStack, you can delete the deployment from the previous version.
After you delete the deployment, you cannot revert to the previous version. Do not delete the deployment until all validation tasks have been completed and you are certain that you will not need to revert to the previous version.
- In the vSphere Client, select .
- Click OpenStack Deployments and open the Manage tab.
- On the Upgrades tab, verify that the status of the new deployment is
Runningand the status of the old deployment is
- Click the Options (three dots) icon next to the old deployment and select Delete.
- At the prompt, confirm the deletion.
The deployment no longer appears on the Upgrades tab or in the OpenStack Deployments list. The upgrade process is now finished.
What to do next
If you want to enable Ceilometer, you can do so at this time. See Enable the Ceilometer Component.