You verify your OpenStack deployment to ensure that it is functioning properly.
- In the vSphere Web Client, select .
- Under Deployment List, select OpenStack Deployments and confirm that the deployment status is
- Click the name of the deployment and confirm that all nodes are ready.
- In a Web browser, enter the first IP address in the API access network and confirm that you can access the VMware Integrated OpenStack dashboard.
- Log in with the user name and password that you configured during deployment.
If you can successfully perform the preceding actions, this indicates that the OpenStack deployment has been created successfully.