Key pairs are SSH credentials that are injected into an instance when it starts. You can create or import key pairs.
You must provide at least one key pair for each project.
- Log in to the VMware Integrated OpenStack dashboard.
- Select the project from the drop-down menu in the title bar.
- Select .
- Click the Key Pairs tab, which lists the key pairs available for the current project.
- Click Import Key Pair.
- Enter the name of the key pair.
- Copy the public key to the Public Key text box and click Import Key Pair.
- Return to the main Key Pairs tab to confirm that the imported key pair is listed.