You assign a license key for VMware Integrated OpenStack to enable its features.
For more information about licensing, see VMware Integrated OpenStack Licensing.
- Install VMware Integrated OpenStack.
- Obtain your VMware Integrated OpenStack license key by logging in to My VMware https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/home.
- Log in to the OpenStack Management Server web interface as the
- Select Licenses and click Add.
- Enter a name for your license key.
The name cannot exceed 253 characters. It can only contain letters, digits, spaces, hyphens (-), and periods (.) and must start and end with a letter or digit.
- Enter your license key and click OK.
- Select your license key, click Assign, and click OK.