When a disaster occurs on the primary location, you can recover the NSX-T deployment in the disaster recovery site with the backup data.
- Verify that you have NSX-T configured with continuous backup.
- Verify that the NSX-T is deployed and configured with disaster recovery vCenter as compute manager in the disaster recovery site.
- Verify that the edge cluster, transport nodes, tier-0 gateway, DHCP profile, metadata proxy is created and configured with NSX-T in the disaster recovery site.
- Restore the NSX-T manager. For more information about restoring the NSX-T manager, see Restore NSX-T Manager.
- Verify that the VMware Integrated OpenStack objects are recovered successfully.