You can modify the credentials with which your VMware Integrated OpenStack deployment accesses and connects with your NSX Manager and vCenter Server instance.
- Log in to the Integrated OpenStack Manager web interface as the
- In OpenStack Deployment, click the name of your deployment and open the Manage tab.
- On the Settings tab, update the desired credentials.
- To update the credentials for a vCenter Server instance, select vCenter Credentials. You can click Add to add an instance to your deployment, or select an existing instance and click Edit or Delete.
- To update the credentials for NSX-T Data Center, select NSX-T Credentials, select your credentials, and click Edit.
- Enter the desired credentials and click OK.