You can customize a lab template to include information specific to your lab.
- From the admin UI, select on the navigation panel to open the Lab Templates page.
- From the Lab Templates page, locate the vApp you just created and click Edit on the Actions drop-down menu.
- From the Edit Lab Template page, you can access the console of the VMs within your lab.
- Select the CentOS-CLI VM to access the console directly.
- Power on the VM.
- Log in with the default user name and password:
User name – Root
Password – VMware1!
- Modify the VM as needed with new user accounts, installed software, or application-specific configurations for the lab you are creating.
- Optionally, you can include multiple virtual machines within your lab.
- Click Add VM for the Edit lab template screen.
- Select the centos-gui VM.
- Click Add.
The New VM is now included within your lab.
- VM Details allows you to make a note of the name for the virtual machine and the hardware configuration for CPU and memory.
- With the VM powered off, set the memory to 2048 on the Centos-CLI VM.
- Click Update to save your changes.
- When you are done editing, click Update and Publish.
What to do next
Complete the steps to deliver a lab. See Delivering a Lab.