Class instructors can add or remove labs or entitlements for a class.
Each class can have one lab. The lab cannot be changed after the class is started.
- Your tenant administrator must have enabled the Allow Instructors to Manage Lab and Entitlements of a Class setting for the class.
- A student must have an account in the tenant to be eligible to be added to a class.
- From the Admin UI panel on the left, click Classes to display a list of available classes. If you have enabled Advanced Options, select .
- Click a class name to open the Update class form.
- On the Update class form, enter new information for your class and click Update Class.
- To add or remove students, open the Manage Students tab and click Add/Remove Students.
A searchable list view of eligible students is displayed, from which you select students to add or remove from the class. You can also send new tokens to students.
- To add or remove entitlements, open the Manage Entitlements tab and click Add/Remove Entitlements to open a list of entitlements. Select the entitlement to add or remove from the class and click Done.