You can create a lab template by cloning and modifying an existing lab template.
- Select to open the Lab Templates list page.
- On the Lab Templates page, open the cloud drop-down menu and select the cloud you want to use for the lab template you are cloning.
- Select a lab template and click . The Clone Lab Template form opens.
- On the Clone Lab Template form, specify a name and description.
- Still on the Clone Lab Template form, click Clone. The Lab Builder adds your lab template, as a draft, to the Lab Templates list. You can edit, publish, or delete the lab template while it is in a draft state.
Once you click Clone, Lab Builder displays a progress bar. After the clone is created, Lab Builder displays a message with a lab template editing link.