You must have tenant administrator credentials to access the Event Management UI.
After you have your credentials, you can go to https://eventmgmt.learningplatform.vmware.com/edit/ and log in.
Alternatively, you can log in with tenant administrator credentials from the Admin UI (https://www.learningplatform.vmware.com/admin/). Select from the navigation pane.
Using the Event Management toolbar
You can use most event management functions from the Event Management toolbar:
- Room: Accesses a drop-down menu of existing rooms. The room you select becomes the active room. A room is a matrix of lab stations with a given name.
- Map: Displays a seating map of the active room.
- Trad Queue: Displays the status of students waiting for or being called to seats for the active room. Trad refers to stations with a desktop computer.
- BYOD Queue: Displays the status of students waiting for, or being called to seats for the active room. BYOD (bring your own device) refers to stations to which a student brings his/her own device (laptop).
- Public: Accesses a drop-down menu of display types for public video screens at the event. Public video screens contain information for all event attendees, not just tenant administrators or proctors.
- Public Map: Displays the stations for the active room.
- Landscape Queue: Displays, in a landscape orientation, the status of students waiting for, or being called to seats for the active room.
- Portrait Queue: Displays, in a portrait orientation, the status of students waiting for, or being called to seats for the active room.
- Admin: Opens the Admin page. Use this page to create, edit, or delete a room.
- Extended Map: If users have been assigned to the stations of a room and labs are running, then you can use extended maps to highlight stations by labor by user. Extended maps also display stations that have Help requests.
Note: You can disable or enable a particular station by clicking the on/off toggle.