In VMware Learning Platform, a room represents a matrix of lab stations. A room can have multiple sections.
Follow these steps to create a room.
- On the Event Management toolbar, click Admin. The Admin page opens.
- On the Admin page, click +Create. An untitled room opens having a default seating map.
- Click Edit Name to give your room a name.
- Specify a name for your room and click OK.
- Click the icon next to the section name to give your seating section a name. Click OK.
- Click Save to save the room you just created.