A lab is a collection of metadata, a single vApp template, and an instructional manual.
- From the navigation menu panel, select to open a list of current labs.
- Click Create Lab.
- In the Create Lab window, enter the following information.
Stock-keeping unit. A unique identifier for your lab, such as HOL-2085-01-EMT.
A name for the lab you are creating.
A collection of deployment parameters for your lab's vApp created by the VLP Lab Builder when you create your lab's vApp. Select a deployment pool from the drop-down menu.
The time you allot for the student to complete the lab.
The user manual for the lab. Select Manual Empty if you want to upload the manual at a later time.
- Click Next.
- On the Update Settings screen, accept the defaults and click Next.
- On the Update Content screen, accept the defaults and click Next.
- If you are using advanced options, you see the Update VM Metadata screen. In the Update VM Metadata tab, accept the defaults and click Finish.
The lab you created is listed in the table on the Labs page.