You can create a template by deploying a base template in the public catalog.
You must have tenant administrator permissions.
- Direct your browser to the VMware Learning Platform Admin user interface.
- From the Default Dashboard, open the navigation menu on the left and select .
- Click New Lab Template.
- Update the Name and Description text boxes as needed and click Add VM.
- On the Add VM page, select Lab Builder Content (Public) from the drop-down menu to display information for the VMware Learning Platform Public catalog and select centos-cli, CentOS 4/5 or later (64-bit).
- Click Add.
- Review the lab template details and the VM you just added. If everything is correct, click Create from Scratch.
- You will be taken back to the Lab Builder page where you can see your newly created template