You can use Word DOCX files as a source for lab manuals when you import them into VMware Learning Platform.
You import a Word document by uploading it to a lab manual project. The Content Engine converts the file to a lab manual format compatible with VMware Learning Platform .
- On the Lab Manual Projects page, click the horizontal dots icon next to your manual project to open a drop-down menu.
- On the drop-down menu, click Upload Manual to open the Upload Manual form.
- On the Upload Manual form, click Choose File and navigate to the Word file you want to import.
- Select the file, then click Upload. The Content Engine uploads the document to your manual project and converts it to the VMware Learning Platform lab manual format.
- Review your result in the Preview Document Conversion window.
- After reviewing the results, choose one of the following options.
Click Save to save the converted manual to your lab manual project.
Click Cancel to delete the converted document.