VMware® Learning Platform™ is a complete learning environment that integrates instructional materials, rich VM (virtual machine) labs, video, social media, and more. VMware Learning Platform is cloud-based, and its content management tool includes features to run and track training labs and courses.
- Run, pause, and resume training labs in which you interact with simulated environments, such as virtualized desktop environments, or enterprise applications.
- Track the training labs and courses in which you have enrolled.
- View a transcript that shows training labs and courses you have finished.
- View a catalog of all available VMware training labs and courses.
Accessing VMware Learning Platform
You access VMware Learning Platform through a browser. You must have valid credentials from your tenant administrator to log in.
Contact your VMware Learning Platform administrator if you have trouble locating a lab.
Supported Browsers and Environments
The following browsers are supported. As a best practice, use the latest available version of your browser.
- Internet Explorer version10 and above
- Firefox version 13 or above
- Chrome version 18 or above
- Safari version 6.0 or above
Support for Mobile Devices
VMware Learning Platform supports mobile devices for split-screen functionality such that the lab’s instructional manual appears on the mobile device and the lab console appears on a desktop or laptop. VMware Learning Platform does not support the console of the virtual machine on the mobile device.
With the split-screen feature, you can use a full screen for the console of the lab and have the manual for the lab display on another desktop screen or appliance.