To start using the WordPress virtual machine provisioned in your VMware Cloud Director organization VDC, you must obtain the WordPress credentials and get the virtual machine IP address.
- Verify that the WordPress virtual machine that you provisioned from the subscribed template is powered on.
- In the VMware Cloud Director portal, navigate to the menu and select the WordPress virtual machine.
- From the Actions menu of the virtual machine console, select Start Web Console.
The WordPress virtual machine web console displays the current IP address and login credentials for the virtual machine.
- Record the login credentials and the IP address.
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the WordPress virtual machine.
- Use the WordPress credentials you recorded and log in.
The front page of your WordPress blog displays in the web browser window. You are now ready to blog.