To start using the WordPress Virtual Appliance, you must obtain the WordPress credentials and get the virtual machine IP address.
Verify the new WordPress virtual machine you deployed is powered on.
- In vSphere Client, navigate to the WordPress virtual machine.
- On the Summary tab, click Launch Web Console.
The virtual machine console displays the login credentials for the application and the current IP address of the virtual machine.
- Record the login credentials and the IP address.
- Open a web browser and enter the IP address of the virtual machine.
- Use the WordPress credentials you recorded and log in.
The front page of your WordPress blog displays in the web browser window. You are now ready to blog.