As a VMware Marketplace user, you subscribe to a solution listed in the VMware Marketplace catalog and set up the deployment configuration for your target VMware endpoint. In this task, you subscribe to the WordPress Virtual Appliance and configure it for deployment to VMware Cloud Director.
- Verify that you have an account for a VMware Cloud Director organization.
- You must have a virtual data center created for your organization by a VMware Cloud Director system administrator.
- Log in to VMware Marketplace with your VMware Cloud Services credentials.
- In the VMware Marketplace Catalog, locate the WordPress Virtual Appliance by Bitnami and click its tile to open the application page.
- On the Summary page, click Subscribe.
You initiated the subscription and configuration process for the selected application.
- On the Settings page of the Subscribe wizard, enter the WordPress Virtual Appliance settings.
- Select vCD as the target deployment platform for the WordPress Virtual Appliance
- Select the version and click Next to proceed to the platform configuration step.
- Follow the prompts of the wizard and provide the configuration details of your target VDC.
- On the Summary page, review the configuration settings that you entered and click Next.
- Accept the EULA and click Finish.
You subscribed to the WordPress Virtual Appliance solution and configured it for deployment in a VMware Cloud Director VDC. The subscribed application is now added as a vApp to the Content Library in the VMware Cloud Director organization VDC.
What to do next
Click the Check Subscriptions link that appears on the final screen of the wizard and verify that the WordPress Virtual Appliance subscription status shows as Subscribed in the Subscription list that displays. You can access the Subscriptions page from the main navigation of VMware Marketplace.