VMware Marketplace provides customers with a catalog of validated deployment-ready solutions for various VMware-based cloud environments, such as VMware Cloud on AWS, VMware vSphere, and VMware Cloud Director. Independent software vendors (ISVs) registered with the VMware Technology Alliance Program (TAP) can use the publishing capabilities of VMware Marketplace to provide their solution offerings through the marketplace catalog.
- Your company must complete the onboarding process for ISVs in VMware Marketplace. For information, see How do I onboard on VMware Marketplace as a publisher.
- You must be onboarded as a user of VMware Marketplace with a VMware Cloud Services account.
- Publish solutions developed by your company as catalog listings in the VMware Marketplace.
- Obtain validation and approval for your product offerings.
- Manage, update, and archive your published solutions.
- View customer usage analytics for your published solutions.
- View billing information.