When the CA sends you the signed certificate file (.cer or .crt), go back to the certificates snap-in and install the signed certificate.
- On the server, open the Mirage Management console.
- Select the Certificates node in the console root, right-click Personal store and select .
- Browse to the signed certificate file and select it.
- Select System Auto Selection or Personal Store for the certificate.
- Follow the prompts to complete the import.
- Click the Personal Certificates tab and click Refresh to load current details.
- Open the certificate and verify that it states that you have the private key.
- Click the Certification Path tab and check that you have all of the certificates in the chain and that no validity warnings or missing certificates are present.