Mirage administrators and Mirage client users can download multiple folders and files from the current CVD or from archived CVDs in the File Portal to restore files that have been deleted or corrupted.
Ensure that the Mirage end-user is allowed to browse the File Portal. See Allow Access to CVD Files.
Verify that a file portal URL is configured in the Management server.
- Access the file portal login page.
- In the notification area of an endpoint that has the Mirage client installed, right-click and select Show File Portal
If a file portal URL is not configured in the Management server, you can also access it at https://mirage-server-address/Explorer/.
- Log in to the file portal for your environment and type the required information.
Your corporate Active Directory login.
Hosted MSP (with domain)
Your corporate Active Directory profile is automatically mapped to your MSP login as part of file portal activation. This happens the first time you login to a computer with an active Mirage client.
Hosted MSP (without domain)
If you are not a member of a domain, the local profile on the client is manually mapped to the MSP login. This configuration is similar to the Hosted MSP with domain option. The administrator can perform the mapping manually using the Mirage Management console.
- Navigate to the required folder of file to download.
To navigate to the archived CVDs, click the Other Archives link.
- Select the folder or file you want to download.
You can select other folders or files by navigating through the CVD in the file portal.
When finished, click Download.