In rare cases, you might need the client to run a custom script after the app layer is deployed, for example, to apply a specific application license after it is installed through an app layer. This script is captured as part of the app layer.
- Start the App Layer Capture wizard to complete a prescan of the reference machine.
- Install the application you want to capture.
- Give your script a unique name with this pattern: post_layer_update_*.bat
For example: post_layer_update_myappv2_license.bat
- Copy the script to %programdata%\Wanova\Mirage Service.
This path usually translates to:
c:\ProgramData\Wanova\Mirage Service (Windows 7)
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Wanova\Mirage Service (Windows XP)
- Run the Finalize App Layer Capture wizard to complete the postscan and the creation of the app layer.
- After the app layer is deployed to an endpoint, Mirage starts your script.