When you need to capture multiple app layers, it is useful to use a single virtual machine.
- Create a standard reference machine on a virtual machine, install the Mirage client, and centralize the device to a reference CVD.
- In the Management console, use the Start App Layer Capture option to take a snapshot of the clean pre-install state.
- Install the applications.
- In the Management console, use the Finalize App Layer Capture option to complete the creation of the app layer.
- Wait until the app layer appears in the App Layers view of the Management console.
- Revert the virtual machine to the Clean State snapshot.
- Wait for the device status to become Pending Assignment.
- Repeat 3 to 7 to capture the next app layer.