The Mirage reports package contains pre-configured reports. You download the reports package and import the reports using the Mirage Web management.
About this task
The reports in the reports package were created by Mirage field engineers for evaluation purposes. Mirage does not officially support the reports in the reports package.
Install the Mirage Management server.
Install SSRS for the Mirage Web management.
- Access the Mirage Web management and click the Reports tab.
- Click the Mirage Reports Package link.
- Enter your log-in credentials for http://my.vmware.com.
- Select reportspackage file to download the Mirage reports package and select a location to save the reports package. .Click the
- Click Go to Downloads and select the VMwareMirageReportsPackage.zip file.
- In the Mirage Web management, click the Reports tab and click Import.
- Navigate to the location where you saved the reports package file, and select the file .rdl file to import.
- Specify a name and description for the reports.
You can now generate the reports package reports.