The Mirage Gateway server might have the status of down in the Mirage Management console.
- Remove the Mirage Gateway server that has a down status from the Mirage Management console.
- In the Mirage Management console, select .
- Right-click the Mirage Gateway server that has a down status and select Remove.
- Navigate to https://MirageGWIPaddress:8443/WebConsole.
MirageGWIPaddress is the IP address of the Mirage Gateway server.
- When prompted, provide the login credentials.
The default username is mirage, and the default password is vmware.
- Click the Mirage Server tab and enter the Mirage server address and port.
The Mirage Gateway server is registered and available in the Mirage Management console.