You can add a dynamic collection. CVD assignments to the dynamic collection are calculated based on predefined filters every time an operation is applied to the collection. You can define an unlimited number of rules for a dynamic collection.
- In the Mirage Management console, expand the Inventory node, right-click Collections, and select Add a Collection.
- Type the name and description for this dynamic collection.
- Select the Dynamic collection option.
- Select the filter to define the dynamic collection from the Column drop-down list.
You might have to select a condition and value for the filter that you select.
- Click Apply to view the CVDs filtered into the collection.
These CVDs appear in the lower pane.
- Click OK.