You add the WinPE boot images to provision a device with that image.
About this task
Install the Windows Deployment Service on the server that you are loading the boot images.
- Select Mirage server. on the machine that has the
- Expand the Servers node, right-click the Windows Deployment Services server, and select Configure Server.
- Verify the system requirements and click Next.
- Select the remote installation folder that contains the boot images and installation images.
Verify that the drive meets the space requirements.
- On the PXE Server Initial Settings page select Respond to all client computers (known and unknown), and click Next.
- On the Operation Complete page, clear the Add images to the server now check box and click Next.
- On the Windows Deployment Services window right-click Boot Images and select Add Boot Image....
- Select the appropriate .wim boot image and click Open.
- Follow the prompts to install the boot image.