After you install SSRS for the Mirage Web management, you must configure SSRS settings for the Mirage Image Service Management server.
If you are using SSL access, verify that you updated the certificate for SSL access on the Report Manager URL.
Configure the Reporting Server Web Service URL for SSL. See https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ms345223.aspx. Ensure that you installed the root CA certificate on the Mirage Management server.
- Access the Reporting Services Configuration Manager from the Windows Start menu.
The Server Name is the name of the server for the Mirage database, and the Report Service Instance is the Mirage instance.
- When the Reporting Services Configuration Manager page, verify that the report server status is Started.
- Click the Service Account tab on the left panel, select Use another account, and enter the login credentials.
Use the login credentials that you use for the MirageDB account.
- Click the Web Service URL tab on the left panel, verify the default settings, and click Apply.
- Configure the database and then click Finish.
- Click the Database tab on the left panel, and click Change Database.
- Click the Action tab on the left panel, select Create a new report server database, and click Next.
- In the Database Server dialog box, enter the name of the Mirage database for the Server Name, and click Test Connection.
- In the Database dialog box, enter ReportServerDB for the database name and click Next.
- In the Credentials dialog box, enter the login credentials and click Next.
- In the Database dialog box, click Apply.
- Click the Report Manager URL tab on the left panel and click Apply to accept the default settings.
- Use the URL listed on the Report Manager URL page to access the Report Manager.
The first time that you access the Report Manager, the Report Manager homepage might take several minutes to load.
- In a separate Web browser, use the URL listed on the Reporting Services Configuration Manager to access the Report Services.
The reporting service is successfully deployed if the Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Version 11.0.2100.60 message appears.
- Configure user settings in the Report Manager.
You can add users and configure user privileges. Configurations made on Site Settings affect all folders.
You can specify folder access privileges. Configurations made on Folder Settings override configurations made on Site Settings.
What to do next
Access the reporting service in the Mirage Web console. If the configuration settings did not transfer correctly, follow the prompts to configure the reporting service in the Mirage Web console.