This task explains how to deploy NSX Advanced Load Balancer Controller OVA.
Use the client to deploy NSX Advanced Load Balancer Controller OVA file by following the steps mentioned below:
Log into the vCenter server through a vCenter client.
- Click File in the top menu and select Deploy OVF Template.
- Follow the Deploy OVA Template wizard instructions:
- Choose Thick Provision Lazy Zeroed for disk format.
- Choose a port group for Destination Networks in Network Mapping.
This port group will be used by the NSX Advanced Load Balancer Controller to communicate with vCenter.
- Specify the management IP address and default gateway. In the case of DHCP, leave this field empty.
- Leave the Sysadmin login authentication key field blank.
- Power on the VM.
- Repeat these steps to deploy three NSX Advanced Load Balancer Controller VMs to create an Controller cluster set-up.