This section explains the steps to generate the SSO token through the NSX Advanced Load Balancer UI.
- Login to the NSX Advanced Load Balancer UI.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner of the dashboard.
- Select Generate Token from the drop down menu.
A pop-up screen appears as shown below.
- Enter the Token Lifetime for the token’s validity in hours and click Generate.
To generate a single use token, enter 0.
The maximum value that can be entered in this field is 87600 hours.
In case another token is generated before the first one expires, the first token still remains valid.
- Copy the generated token for CLI/SSH access.